Distance Learning and Corporate Training
Courses available at CTA via Distance Education:
1. Accounting and Bookkeeping
2. Accounting – Business Literacy (ICB)
3. Accounting – Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (ICB)
4. Accounting – Payroll & Monthly SARS Returns (ICB)
5. Accounting – Computerised Bookkeeping (ICB)
6. Accounting – Financial Statements (ICB)
7. Accounting – Cost & Management Accounting (ICB)
8. Accounting – Income Tax Returns (ICB)
9. Accounting – Business Law and Accounting Control (ICB)
10. Accounting – Corporate Strategy (ICB)
11. Accounting – Management Accounting Control Systems (ICB)
12. Accounting – Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
13. Advertising and Marketing
14. Business Administration and Secretarial Procedures
15. Business and Performance Management
16. Business Management - Business Management 1 (ICB) NEW
17. Business Management - Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (ICB) NEW
18. Business Management - Business Literacy (ICB) NEW
19. Business Management - Office and Legal Practice (ICB) NEW
20. Business Management - Business Management 2 (ICB) NEW
21. Business Management - Marketing Management and Public Relations (ICB) NEW
22. Business Management - Financial Statements (ICB) NEW
23. Business Management - Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (ICB) NEW
24. Business Management - Business Management 3 (ICB) NEW
25. Business Management - Financial Management and Control (ICB) NEW
26. Business Management - Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks (ICB) NEW
27. Business Management - Research Theory and Practice (ICB) NEW
28. Call Centre Management
29. Computer Studies
30. Computer Science / IT
31. Conflict Management
32. Early Childhood Development
34. Event Management
35. Facility and Operations Management
36. Fault Finding and Supervisory Management
37. Financial Management
38. Health and Safety Management
39. How to start your own Business
40. Human Resource and Labour Relations Management
41. Life Coaching
42. Life Sciences NEW coming soon
43. Medical Practice Management NEW coming soon
44. Office Management – Office Communication (ICB)
45. Office Management – Business & Office Admin. 1 (ICB)
46. Office Management – Bookkeeping (ICB)
47. Office Management – Marketing Management & Public Relations (ICB)
48. Office Management – Business Law & Administrative Practice (ICB)
49. Office Management – Cost & Management Accounting (ICB)
50. Office Management – Business and Office Admin.2 (ICB)
51. Office Management – Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (ICB)
52. Office Management – Economics (ICB)
53. Office Management – Business and Office Admin. 3 (ICB)
54. Office Management – Financial Accounting (ICB)
55. Office Management - Management (ICB)
56. Pharmaceutical Science
57. Project Management
58. Public Relations Management
59. Public Sector Accounting: Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (ICB)
60. Public Sector Accounting: Public Accounting Administration (ICB)
61. Public Sector Accounting: Computerized Bookkeeping (ICB)
62. Public Sector Accounting: Business Literacy (ICB)
63. Public Sector Accounting: Financial statements (ICB)
64. Public Sector Accounting: Cost and Management Accounting (ICB)
65. Public Sector Accounting: Technical Public Accounting (ICB)
66. Public Sector Accounting: Business Law and Accounting Control (ICB)
67. Purchasing Management
68. Safety and Security Management
69. Salon Management
70. SBFM: Essential Business Finance (ICB)
71. SBFM: Computerised Bookkeeping (ICB)
72. SBFM: Business Literacy (ICB)
73. Tourism Management
74. Agricultural Engineering
75. Civil Engineering
76. Chemical Engineering
77. Electrical Engineering
78. Electronics and Communication Engineering
79. Engineering Sciences NEW coming soon
80. Instrumentation Engineering
81. Mechanical Engineering
82. Metallurgical Engineering NEW coming soon
83. Mining Engineering
84. Production and Industrial Engineering NEW coming soon
85. Physics NEW coming soon
86. Textile Engineering & Fibre Science NEW coming soon
ETDP SETA QUALIFICATIONS:
87. Facilitator NEW coming soon
88. Moderator NEW coming soon
89. Assessor NEW coming soon
Tailored solutions for business needs - kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of intent in order to start the process of determining training needs and structuring appropriate solutions.
Popular Main Fields Covered:
1. Accounting and Bookkeeping
2. Business Administration and Secretarial Procedures
3. Business and Performance Management
4. Call Centre Management
5. Computer Studies
6. Conflict Management
7. Early Childhood Development
9. Event Management
10. Facility and Operations Management
11. Financial Management
12. Health and Safety Management
13. How to start your own Business
14. Human Resource and Labour Relations Management
15. Life Coaching
16. Medical Practice Management
17. Office Management
18. Project Management
19. Purchasing Management
20. Safety and Security Management
21. Small Business Financial Management
Go to Distance Learning and Corporate Training
Dedication to lifelong learning and offering distance education to all. Now offering training in the Moot area as well as Corporate Training.
Our focus and mission is to acquire courses for which there is a high demand in South Africa. We carefully look at current skills and educational gaps within the industry. Our courses are designed for the beginner up to advanced level. Course material is easy to follow, user friendly and based on International Standards. You will be able to enjoy professional service from our trained student advisors. We offer both credit-bearing courses with examination required and also non-credit bearing programmes for which no examination is required (assignment assessment or moderation based). You will enjoy proper feedback regarding registrations, reports and results. Our course fees are very competitive and offer very good value for your investment in your education. We also offer affordable payment structures for those who cannot afford to pay once-off course fees. CTA also offers both full and part bursaries based on special circumstances and financial need.
Advantages of distance education:
Benefits of studying through correspondence:
• No transportation expenses which inherently saves you time and money
• Study when and where it suits you with your own study schedule
• Gives you freedom to fit your studies around your personal life
• You study at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home
• Distance education makes financial sense – work or travel whilst studying
HOW TO START?
To ENROL is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Choose your Course and Course Level.
- Complete the Registration Document and Pay your Registration fee or one payment.
- Send (post / fax / email) Registration Document and Proof of Payment back to us.
CTA is proudly working in affiliation with SBMOTP Registration Number: 843256 (Open Training Platform) – members and moderators SACE qualified and registered.
ICB REF: 300922
Quality Assurance Provider: FASSET SETA
CTA is also active registered members with the following bodies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How will I know that you received my registration documents?
If you email your documents to email@example.com we normally respond immediately after receiving your documents during business day. We do suggest that you add a delivery receipt to all mails in order for you to make sure that your email was delivered successfully from your provider. You may also confirm receipt by giving us a call on 012-751 7541. A CTA consultant will give you a call personally within a day in order to confirm details with you and explain general procedures for you.
When will I receive my material?
After we have confirmed your details with you and you have been successfully registered we will automatically order your books for you. We have various providers and our normal policy is that your books will be posted within 7-10 days. We will keep you updated regarding your material and also automatically notify you when your material has been posted providing you with the necessary tracking numbers.
LENGTH OF STUDY
Recommended study times are available on the Course List. You study on your own time and pace according to your own study time schedule. You are able to determine your own timeframe of completion and may range between 30 days up to 18 months.
Once you have successfully completed your course we will send you a CV format and guide. You may use the guide to make sure your Curriculum Vitae meets necessary standards. Once your CV is ready for submission along with all your qualifications you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a vast network of personnel agencies which enables us to distribute your CV to many recruiters.
See attached Course List for courses available. We have numerous business sciences ranging from Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources Management and even Engineering Sciences. Make sure to read about the minimum requirements for each course especially where examination may be a requirement.
NO TESTS, NO EXAMS
Many of our courses have been designed as skills programmes, which mean that examination is not a requirement. The only form of assessment will be assignment submissions. No stress in terms of examination, you only need to work on your assignments and submit them for assessment or moderation.
Postnet Suite A25, Private Bag x592, Silverton, 0127
RegistrarTel no: (012) 751-7541/2
| Trading Hours:|
Telephone support only available between 09:00 - 13:00 Mondays - Fridays
Closed during Gauteng School, public holidays and weekends.
Administration, Assessments and Support available via email between 08:00 - 16:00 Mondays - Fridays and 09:00 - 13:00 during peak registrations on Saturdays.