This is the THIRD module for the National Diploma, Financial Accounting, SAQA ID 20366 NQF L6. This accredited diploma is essential to be a financial accountant, accounting officer or key HR / labour relations / store or customer services manager. You will learn about the requirements to be an effective business consultant and or even business advisor.
What you will be able to do:
· Work with a management information system at a corporate level
· Prepare a business for an internal / external audit
· Apply principles of strategic intent and strategic thinking in a global business environment
· Apply managerial finance and control principles in a commercial environment
· Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports in accordance with IFRS
There are prior learning requirements for this course - Higher Certificate: Office Administration (Must include the Business Management 2 subject). There is an exam through ICB required for each subject.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: BMA011) - Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks (ICB)