This is the FIFTH module for the Higher Certificate, Office Administration, SAQA ID 23619 NQF L5. This accredited Business Management course is essential for senior office administrators, general office managers, human resources and labour relations managers as well as supervisors. You will learn about the requirements to be an effective manager in any career going forward.
What you will be able to do:
· Manage your diary and work schedule as a manager
· Operate efficiently as a general office manager of a business
· Apply marketing, law, PR and economics principles in business
· Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports
· Work efficiently with the HR and labour relations departments
· Apply business growth principles for local and global expansion
There are prior learning requirements for this course - National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (Must include the Business Management 1 subject). There is an exam through ICB required for each subject.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: BMA008) - Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (ICB)