This is the THIRD module for the National Certificate, Small Business Financial Management, SAQA ID 48736. This accredited Business Management course is essential for anyone wanting to work as an assistant or administrator in human resources, office management, legal, administration, public relations, finance, marketing, sales and customer relations environment in the business sector. You will be taught both written and verbal communication and transaction skills, which can be used in any career going forward.
What you will be able to do:
· Demonstrate an understanding of the documentation
· Processing and recording of a business's financial transactions
· Communicate effectively with the business stakeholders
· Show you know what it means to be a general manager
· Cost and price products
· Manage working capital
· Operate a personal computer
There are prior learning requirements for this course - Grade 11 (Std 9),NQF L3 or an equivalent. There is an exam through ICB required for each subject.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: BMA003) - Business Literacy (ICB)