Business management skills need to be developed to their full potential if a manager, and therefore an organization, is to be successful. Among the most important business skills you can possess is ‘rare sense’ – in other words, the ability to think straight and develop the fact-based insight which produces business breakthroughs. Another attribute which all business managers should strive to develop and deploy is ‘effectiveness’. This course helps you identify problem areas and develop a plan of action to manage the situation efficiently and effectively.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- Fault Finding – an introduction.
- Stages in Problem Identification
- MONITORING PERFORMANCE: How are we doing?
- ANALYZING PERFORMANCE: Performance Gaps
- IMPROVING PERFORMANCE: How can we make it better?
- MAINTAINING PERFORMANCE: How do we keep on track?
- Basics on Supervisory Skills!
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: FAS01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: FAS01D)