When performance is managed, it tends to contribute to the success of any organization. Armstrong and Baron define performance management as 'a process which contributes to the effective management of individuals and teams in order to achieve high levels of organisational performance’. In this course you will be able to identify what is to be achieved and create an approach to leading and developing people which will ensure that performance is achieved. Performance management relates to every activity of the organisation set in the context of its human resource policies, culture, style and communications systems. This course should give you a good understanding of how to performance manage within the industry.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- Performance management and the benefits (advantages) of implementing this in your business
- Strategic performance management and longer-term goals
- Integrated performance management linking various aspects of the business
- People management, individual and teams
- Define expectations and link organizational goals to individual goals and performance
- Training and development
- Performance improvement and managing behaviour
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: BUS01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: BUS01D)