This course has been designed to cover all of the aspects related to being an Administration Manager. You will also get thinking in dealing with issues such as diversity, ethics, politics, and other dynamics that play a role in every work environment. As a Manager-to-be, you’ll also be required to develop a balance between sensitivity and fairness. This course will put you on a path to successful management in any number of fields.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- Problem-solving and theorising
- Budget, organize, plan, hire, direct, control, and otherwise manage various departments
- Theories and principles of bookkeeping
- Human resources functions and personnel management
- Coaching and leadership
- General business management and project management.
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
Available levels for enrolment:
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: BAS01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: BAS01D)