Advertising and marketing is an art! This builds a relationship between the product and the customer. The main working areas involve client servicing, research and the creative department and promotion. This course is an interesting course with a lot of potential for growth and prospectus. You will be enlightened in the areas of advertising business practices, art direction, production, media, consumer behaviour and much more. Courses that relate very well to this course are event management, internet marketing and image management.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- The Marketing Process, introduce you to marketing strategy and to the elements of marketing analysis (customer analysis, company analysis and
- Essentials of marketing - provide you with a comprehensive framework to evaluate marketing decisions and to create successful marketing initiatives.
- Important concepts, methods of analysis, strategies and tactics - critical to managing profitable customer relationships.
- Greater confidence in ethics, technology, and global issues to manage the marketing process consistently.
- Marketing Strategy – Integrated with advertising, sales promotions and public relations
- The 4 P's of marketing —Product, Price, Place, and Promotion— familiarize you with the elements of the marketing mix and enhance your problem solving and decision making abilities in these areas
- Design a marketing information system gaining a competitive edge and expand your knowledge of the marketing industry while increasing your awareness of the strategic and tactical decisions behind today’s top performing brands.
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
Available levels for enrolment:
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: MRK01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: MRK01D)