This is the FIRST module for the National Certificate, Bookkeeping, SAQA ID 58375. This accredited Business Literacy course is essential for anyone wanting to work in the Accounting and Bookkeeping environment. You will be taught both written and verbal communication skills, which can be used in any career going forward.
You will learn how to:
· The key principles of effective business communication
· Spoken and written communication skills
· Working with numbers, including fractions, ratios, proportions etc
· Using interest rates in business
- Understanding workplace data
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: ICB001)