This is the THIRD module for the National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management SAQA ID 487368. Potential students should have completed Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent before enrolling for this programme. This programme will provide the skills required to manage the finances of a small or medium-sized business.
What you will learn:
- The key principles of effective business communication
- Working with numbers: an introduction
- Spoken communication
- Working with fractions and decimal numbers
- Written communication
- Percentages, ratios, proportions and equations
- Work readiness
- Using interest rates in business
- Measure, analyse and communicate workplace data
Student should have completed Grade 11 or equivalent before starting this course. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: FME003)