This is the SECOND module for the National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management SAQA ID 487368. Potential students should have completed Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent before enrolling for this programme. This programme will provide the skills required to manage the finances of a small or medium-sized business.
What you will learn:
- Installation and registration of Pastel Partner V12
- Pastel language and navigation
- Creating and setting up a company in Pastel Partner V12
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts
- Create and maintain supplier accounts
- Create and maintain customer accounts
- Create and maintain inventory items
- Take on balances and journals
- Supplier processing
- Customer processing
- Cash book, petty cash and journal processing
- Month end procedures and year end procedures
Student should have completed Grade 11 or equivalent before starting this course. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: FME002)