This is the FOURTH and last module for the National Diploma, Public Sector Accounting, SAQA ID 20353. Potential students should have completed the National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting before enrolling for this programme. This programme will provide the skills required to work as a qualified accounting technician in the public sector. Make a positive contribution to the country by improving public finance management, adding value, efficiency and productivity to government departments.
You will learn about:
- The unspoken laws of business
- The written laws of business
- Managing your personal finances
- Accounting systems – Internal control systems
- Managing accounting systems
- Accounting systems – stock control
- Accounting systems – analytical review
- Liquidation and executors’ accounts
National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting, which consist of the previous 4 learning areas required. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: PSA008)