This is the FOURTH module for the National Certificate, Public Sector Accounting, SAQA ID 20352. Potential students should have completed Grade 11 or equivalent before enrolling for this programme. This programme will provide the skills required to administer public accounts and help improve public sector financial management by adding value, efficiency and productivity to government departments.
You will learn about:
- The key principles of effective business communication
- Working with numbers: an introduction
- Spoken communication
- Working with fractions and decimal numbers
- Written communication
- Percentages, ratios, proportions and equations
- Work readiness
- Using interest rates in business
- Measure, analyse and communicate workplace data
There are no prior accounting knowledge needed. You must be at least 16 years of age. Grade 11, NQF 3 or equivalent required. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: PSA004)