Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. A project is a temporary endeavor with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. In this course you will learn about the project management process from start to finish. You will learn about the skills that you will need to apply in order to complete projects within budget and on time. Learn how to use proven strategies in different scaled projects to identify and communicate the goals and avoid errors or mistakes. Project management is a high in demand course and will benefit you in managing projects effectively and efficiently.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- Functional project management, Organizational structures
- Requirements of an effective project management system.
- Responsibility, accountability, and authority.
- Roles of client, customer, and other stakeholders.
- Identify problems or opportunities that a project will address.
- Project reviews, Work breakdown structures, Estimates, Contracts.
- Create a project schedule, Prepare a project resource plan, Prepare a project budget plan.
- Risk management processes of identifying, analyzing, and responding to project risk.
- Compile a comprehensive project plan, Monitoring and control processes.
- Control time, cost, scope, and resources.
- Change control process, Project evaluations.
- Analyze and describe issues, Closing a project.
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: PMA01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: PMA01D)