This is the FIRST module for the Diploma: Office Administration, SAQA ID 35958. Potential students should have completed the Senior Office Administrator programme or equivalent before enrolling for this programme. This programme will provide the skills required to be a Senior Office Manager or even Public Relations Officer.
What you will learn:
- Office supplies
- Handling petty cash and the principles of insurance
- Internal control concepts
- The key principles of customer service
- Factors affecting customer service
- Human resource development and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Business organisations
- Preparing yourself for the workplace
Student should have completed Higher Certificate: Office Administration or equivalent before starting this course. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: OMP010)