This is the SECOND module for the Higher Certificate, Office Administration, SAQA ID 23619. Potential students should have completed the Junior Office Administrator programme or equivalent before enrolling for this programme. This programme will provide the skills required to be a Secretary, General Office Manager, Human Resources Administrator or Labour Relations Administrator.
What you will learn:
- Office equipment and ergonomics
- Filing systems and records management
- Reception duties
- Dealing with customer queries
- Travel and events management
- How to manage yourself in the workplace
- Banking, cash control and the business information manual
Student should have completed Certificate: Office Administration or equivalent before starting this course. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: OMP008)