This is the THIRD module for the Certificate, Office Administration, SAQA ID 23618.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to basic business bookkeeping and accounting
- Understanding VAT and source documents
- Recording of cash transactions
- Recording of credit and sundry transactions
- Inventory systems
- Debtors and creditors
- Bank reconciliations
- An introduction to Financial Statements
- Depreciable assets
Student should have completed ICB Business & Office Administration 1 before starting this course. There is an exam through ICB required for this course.
Agent Certificate (Course Code: OMP003)