If you want to make a real and positive difference in the lives of others, then this course is for you. You have come to the right place if you aspire a career in life coaching. Life coaching is an ongoing non-judgmental partnership. We will help you register as a member on the Coaches and Mentors forum in South Africa at your request after finishing this course in order to stay up to date and involved on a network of professional coaching.
Skills that this course will deal with:
- Ability to motivate, and inspire individuals to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Hold people accountable for achieving their goals and objectives.
- Fact finding - If someone is not hitting their goals you have to be able to recognize why.
- Ability to help those that you coach set goals and then map out a strategy that will enable they achieve those goals
- Make sure that your clients remain accountable for their goals and objectives
- Suggest a number of things that will enable your client to overcome obstacles and put them on the road to achieving their goals and objectives
- Give your clients various assignments they will need to accomplish in order for them to advance to the next level and become successful
- Design and implement a workable plan of action
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: LIF01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: LIF01D)