This course is for anyone who wishes to start their own business. Anyone who already owns a small business, but would like to grow it while learning more about the planning process and the business aspects fundamental to sustainable growth, such as marketing, customer care, financial management etc. If you would like to get a formal introduction to entrepreneurship and business planning this course is for you.
Course content includes but is not limited to:
- Assess whether or not entrepreneurship is for you.
- Create awareness of the entire process of starting up a small business.
- Enable you to acquire competence in strategic business planning prior to starting up a small enterprise.
- Create awareness to the importance of business planning, market research and knowledge for the successful entrepreneur.
- Assist small business owners in growing their businesses in a systematic, planned manner.
- Foster personal growth and encourage continuing professional development.
There are no prior learning requirements for this course. There are also no exams, assignment based.
CTA Higher Certificate (Course Code: SOB01H)
CTA Diploma (Course Code: SOB01D)